Gnucash will not start on Mac

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 19:48:15 EDT 2008

WRT the original problem: Steven, are you executing the gnucash command from an
X11 window, or just a regular terminal window? It needs to be X11. [BTW, that
binreloc message always comes up for me, so that's trivial]

What happens if you do 'gnucash --nofile'? Sometimes gnucash hangs on a new Mac
install with the automatic New File druid...

David