Reconciling questions

Tim Zakharov tzakharov at charter.net
Tue May 27 22:34:32 EDT 2008

Yes, I re-ran the reconcile process for May with the same starting and
finishing date as originally, manually input the correct ending balance,
then made sure the offending transaction was checked, finished the
process and the transaction became reconciled.  Sorry I was being so
dense.  Your instructions were a little brief and I was hesitant to try
something I wasn't sure about for fear of making things worse.  But I
went ahead and played with it and it worked out alright.

Thanks again.

Tim