Dialogs on OS X

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Thu Oct 23 17:54:11 EDT 2008

I run GnuCash 2.2.5 on OS X 10.5.5. If I have a dialog open and switch
to another Space window, when I switch back, the dialog is hidden behind
the main GnuCash window. The GnuCash Windows menu doesn't show the
dialogs, and as I can't find a key combination to navigate with, I end
up having to drag the main window off to the side to find the dialog. Is
  there a better way of navigating on OS X?

Secondly, is there a likelihood of a native Mac interface for GC?

Thanks,

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:     604-628-5434
Cell:       604-866-2848
Email:      des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.