Post date error?

Birger birger at baksaas.no
Tue Sep 2 08:59:33 EDT 2008

This is a bug with handling dates in the business functions. I changed to
British dates (with '/' as separator instead of '.'). Now the post
function is using current date and I can set due date.

However, is it not a bit too strickt to allow current date only for posting
to general ledger?

I will look into the code later. It should be easy to find the string
handling function. When the date parse function fail (with '.' as
separators), it probably use first date of month as default.

Regards
Birger Baksaas