More Questions on New Quicken Import

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:23:44 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Charles Day <cedayiv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just be aware that imported security sales not only fail to include capital
> gains splits, but can put your books out of balance. Since you are unlikely
> to have a great number of security sales transactions, I encourage you to
> fix those now so that your portfolio will not include any problems
> specifically due to the GnuCash importing process.

Charles, aren't all those problems fixable later even if I don't
attend to them?

What I'm planning to do is fix one account at a time as I can get
around to it, starting with the checking account which is the one I
rely on the most.  The others I can live without (and let my heirs
sort it out if need be).

Thanks.

-Tom