Invoices not showing up in Accounts Receivable

Ben ben at autonomic.net
Mon Sep 8 11:52:41 EDT 2008

Whoops! I didn't notice that I hadn't included the list.

It's possible to get to the customer details directly in the invoice
(which is nice). In the invoice screen under "Billing Information" is
the Customer, and next to that "Edit".

The customer did indeed have the wrong currency, GBP instead of EUR,
which was causing the amount on the invoice to not be displayed in
Account Receivable.

It is *not* possible to simply "unpost" and then (re)"post" such
invoices (entered when the customer's currency was incorrect), they
remains broken... however, creating a *new* invoice after changing the
customer's currency to EUR works fine. I imagine this is to prevent any
change over messing up historical records?

I was a bit uncertain about GnuCash to begin with, but it's growing on
me :-)

Thanks Maf!

Ben