Finance::Quote Help!!

Benetz, Joe JosephBenetz at creighton.edu
Mon Sep 8 19:40:27 EDT 2008

Yes, I have gotten to the point where now it says that it cannot find packages for datemanip and it error's out at that point.  I have gone in and specifically installed, uninstalled, and rebooted for the datemanip package through the perl package manager.  I try the install online price grabber again and again and the same error comes up

* Check Perl
* Install DateManip
Downloading ActiveState Package Repository packlist...not modified
Downloading roth packlist...done
Downloading roth GDBM_File PPD...done
Downloading roth Win32-Message PPD...done
Downloading roth Win32-ODBCBETA PPD...done
Downloading roth Win32-RASAdmin PPD...done
Downloading roth Win32-Scheduler PPD...done
Downloading roth Win32-Tie-Ini PPD...done
Downloading roth Win32-Volume PPD...done
Downloading log4perl packlist...redirect
Downloading log4perl packlist...done
Downloading bribes packlist...not modified
Downloading Joe packlist...done
ppm install failed: Can't find any package that provides DateManip
An error occured, see above.
Press any key to continue . . .

Joe Benetz
Creighton University