[Fwd: install gnc-fq-update]

Ricardo Irías ricardo_irias at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 05:52:41 EDT 2008

Hello,

so I'm still playing with the program...i think i found a bug...attached
are screen prints of two accounts..

one is the wallet account...it shows a transfer of funds from the
rabobank to wallet...rabobank is a Euro account...Wallet is a Dollar
account...
the bug is: a transfer of 164.19USD from rabobank to wallet is displayed
in the Rabobank account as a transfer of 355.39Euro....
the amount in dollars should be greater than the amount of euros....the
display int he rabobank account sheet shows the opposite and with a
wrong exchange rate....is it easy to fix...can i fix it from my laptop?

rik