Migrating to Sage...

HM 2K nfhm2k at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:21:13 EDT 2008

Ugg, I hate mailing lists, now I'm damned for all eternity by this mistake!

Firstly I meant "widely", I must have clicked the wrong thing on the spell
check.

Secondly, the subject is wrong, it should say "Migrating FROM Sage" not to
Sage.

This said, I can't help but think I will get no help back on this...