Vista OK

Steve J snijuniper at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 02:12:08 EDT 2008

I've been using GnuCash for several years w/linux and now Kubuntu. Every time
I update with apt it seems like problems happen. With the last update the
computer won't boot at all - kubuntu appears then the screen goes blank. I'm
thinking about giving up on linux/kubuntu and getting a new laptop, which
will probably have Vista installed (I've been trying to boycot MS!).
QUESTION: Will GC easily install with Vista and can I use my backup GC file
to get going again?  Thanks - Steve J