Gnucash Windows Vista install problem (gconfd-2.exe Entry pointnotfound (still need help)Reply solved

Sebastian Held sebastian.held at gmx.de
Wed Apr 8 02:28:55 EDT 2009

Deleting the folder is only possible with admin rights. Right click on
explorer and execute as admin.
I would recommend to reinstall gnucash, as there are some registry entries, we
omitted (hbci onlinebanking).

You may take the shortcut from the start menu and copy it to the desktop - it
will then show the nice icon :)

have fun,
Sebastian