Import bank transactions and mark bill as paid?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 24 14:30:35 EDT 2009

Remi Christiaan Cool <moreloci at gmail.com> writes:

> I was waiting for that answer ... you're right but unfortunately I don't have
> the time right now (sounds familiar) and I will have to refresh my C knowledge
> for that too. I'll work around the problem, but small things like this will
> prevent GNUCash to be more widely used by (small) businesses.

Honestly I think there are many bigger issues that are preventing
GnuCash from being more widely used.  Import integration is NOT high
on the list IMHO.

My mom, for example, wouldn't care about it.  But she would care
about how hard it is to create/enter invoices and to select a customer.
Just to name a couple.