Zipped copy of the official unstable Windows install

Gilberto Reis Filho boneco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:33:01 EDT 2009

Dear All, I intend to do some testing in the new 2.3 unstable branch. I am
on Windows and behind a firewall that blocks downloads of executable files
(.exe), so I cannot get the official install package from the sourceforge
page.

Does someone have a zipped copy of the official executable online that I
could download? Would it be possible to keep also a zipped copy of the
executable on the sourceforge downloads page? Another possibility is that
someone sends me the zipped file by e-mail (boneco at gmail.com).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards.