Startup time

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Wed Aug 19 08:04:12 EDT 2009

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, Mike or Penny Novack wrote:
> Could somebody who does this try to
> explain how/why except during the fairly short time period (hopefully)
> between the first trial run of a report and the final version you would
> want a report to remain open?
certainly

i keep a few reports open all the time.
i use custom saved reports for alternates to receipts - i just provide a
statement of account each month

and i keep a "wages report" open which i need updated every month to pay my
taxes correctly
so the fact that it alters is very important to my use of it.

--
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"