Problem with Mac OS/X gnucash 2.2.9 on Tiger (OS/X 10.4)

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 13:33:51 EDT 2009

It's worked for me and several others who have reported both on- and off- list that it's working for them. I also have a fink version of Gnucash installed on my machine, but I am running 10.5.8. Perhaps fink's 10.4 version of libiconv is not right and is conflicting with Gnucash.app?

I am just fishing. Maybe you could rename /sw and try again, since the dmg is supposed to work without fink or macports...

David