Balance Sheet Totals Not Consistent

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 09:51:00 EDT 2009

I am not familiar with using the Trial Balance report but when using the
Price Source of "most recent" or "nearest in time" the Trial Balance
shows one number at the bottom for credit and debit which I assume means
it balances.  When the default Price Source- "Average Cost" is used the
debit and credit columns do not agree.
Mike