OFX CONNECT PROBLEMS

BPG bigskypa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:38:07 EST 2009

To remind us with the nonsense that the govt. will actually listen and do
what is right in obeying the Constitution is not so surprising anymore.

Over 85% of the American people were against the "banking bailouts" of 08
and 09 and told the "tax eaters" in Washington so.  Did they listen?
No....a thousand times no!  The banking interests control this
country....not the people.

Ron Paul is right- END THE FEDERAL RESERVE.  A gang of thieves!