Need procedure to setup mysql for Gnucash in window

durgaprasad alaparthi 8765439 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:43:31 EST 2009

Hi Colin,

Thanks for explaining the procedure. I have followed the steps mentioned in
the mail. However GNUCash is giving following error.

"The server at URL mysql://localhost:gnucash:narayana:narayana experienced
an error or encountered bad or corrupt data."

Can you please let me know how this error can be resolved?

Note: 1. I have installed Mysql5.1 Newly and did not create any database or
tables related to GNUCash. I have just created new Account Hirerachy in
GNUCash and selected Mysql as the database to save the data.

Regards,
Lakshminarayana