help installing finance quote mac snow leopard

jomali jomali3945 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:01:16 EST 2009

John, I'd like to piggyback on this discussion.

First, thanks for the Mac OSX native port. It works very well for me.

However, when I run gnc-fq-check, compilation fails at line 25 of
gnc-fq-check, which is use lib
'/System/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level';
However, I have upgraded to 5.10 (as, perhaps, many perl users have). Why do
you insist on using an old version of perl?

John