Fwd: Troubles with price retrieval

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 14 11:03:07 EST 2009

Hi,

Doug Brown <toquehead at gmail.com> writes:

> I still haven't solved my problem.
>
> I have upgraded to fq 1.1.17 via gnc-fq-update, and no change.
>
> Can someone confirm that if gnc-fq-dump works correctly (which it does - see
> below) then my fq is installed OK, and the problem is with my GC binaries? I
> think this started when I upgraded GC from 2.2.7 to 2.2.9.

How do you have you commodity (stock) configured?  What do you have for
the mnemonic?  What do you have for the quote source?  Then what happens
when you run gnc-fq-dump using those settings?

If gnc-fq-dump works for you with the correct settings then you can try
testing gnc-fq-helper.  I would be really surprised if it's GnuCash
that's broken.  More likely it's F::Q.