Problem installing Finance::Quote

Tom McAuliffe tom at sentiam.com
Fri Dec 18 10:31:42 EST 2009

I'm setting up Gnucash on my MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard and goth through most of the installation process for Finance::Quote using the command

$ sudo /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-update
However, toward the end I got the following on the Terminal window:

"CPAN.pm: Going to build D/DL/DLAND/Crypt-SSLeay-0.57.tar.gz

No installed SSL libraries found in any of the following places.
    /local
    /local/ssl
    /opt/ssl
    /usr
    /usr/local
    /usr/local/ssl
    /usr/local/openssl
You will have to either specify a directory location at the following
prompt, or rerun the Makefile.PL program and use the --lib switch
to specify the path. If the path in question is considered standard
on your platform, please consider filing a bug report in order to
have it taken into account in a subsequent version of Crypt::SSLeay.

Which SSL install path do you want to use?"

I'm not very familiar with working at the Unix file level and using terminal commands. Can someone tell me what I should do next?

Thanks,
Tom McAuliffe