Hello - new to list with a question about reconciliation

David Ryder davaweb at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 18 16:47:16 EST 2009

Hello,
I've just joined the list and am new to gnu-cash - I never could
understand the myob etc but this I do!

I have a problem - I reconciled a Liabilities account by mistake instead
of the Asset account it posted to. I need to undo the additional entries
to the Liabilities account which I put it in to make it reconcile and,
of course, these changes are in the Asset account.

Is it possible, if so how, to undo this account reconciliation?

If not, what happens if I delete reconciled entries?

This is a business and is very important.

Many thanks for your help,
David