JPMorgan Chase Setup for OFX

Brad Haack bradhaack at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 22:39:59 EST 2009

I couldn't get aqbanking/gnucash working w/ my Chase CC either.  I found
a (perhaps better) solution with a python script which downloads the
data to an ofx file, I cat several files together (from other
institutions) & load them w/ 1 load ofx cmd in gnucash.

The script is ofx.py, available at:
http://www.jongsma.org/gc/

I added:
      "chase": {
                  "caps": [ "SIGNON", "CCSTMT" ],
                  "fid": "10898",
                  "fiorg": "B1",
                  "url": "https://onlineofx.chase.com/chase.ofx",
                 }
in the sites{} section at the top of the file.
I have no knowledge of python, but it was really easy to get this working.