How can I do something like the "Envelope System"

Rafferty Uy rafferty.uy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 01:17:15 EST 2009

Very nice article. I also plan to write a blog on this very nice tool next
month. I just want to see how things will go after 1 month's income and
expenses first.
Anyhow, I think I have the scheduled transaction set up. I'll just wait and
see how things go :)

Thanks for everyone's help.

Rafferty D. Uy
Software Engineer @ ease solutions Pte. Ltd.
MBA Student @ National University of Singapore

"Business is a game, the greatest game in the world if you know how to play
it."
~ Thomas J Watson (Founder of IBM)