Currency symbols

Phil Reynolds phil-gnc at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sun Jul 19 03:56:14 EDT 2009

When I run gnucash (2.2.6, from Debian stable) on the local display of
my machine, it uses the £ symbol instead of the abbreviation "GBP" -
which appears (or at least used to - that may now have changed) when I
display it on a vnc server.

I also have holdings in Euros - this appears as "EUR" in both
circumstances. I am wondering if the symbol € could be used instead.

(Sorry if these symbols do not appear well for you - they are the
pound sterling and Euro symbols respectively.)

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-gnc at tinsleyviaduct.com