Pb in installing gnucash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 2 10:54:53 EDT 2009

David,

I think it's about time to make "gnucash" be gnucash 2.x -- if you want
to keep the old package around rename it 'gnucash1'.  Too many users
are being confused, and frankly gnucash 1.8 is many many years old now
and really shouldn't be used..  We've already had 2.0, 2.2, and we're
almost to 2.4....

Gnucash 1.x is dead.  Long live GnuCash 2.

-derek