bank information in invoice?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Wed Jun 10 07:23:21 EDT 2009

At Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:08:38 +0800 Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu at realss.com> wrote:

> Hello. How can I put the company's bank information (to receive payment)
> on the bottom of the invoice?
>
> I tried various ways. There are no bank information in File -> Properties.

There isn't anything *specific*, but you can add 'notes', which by
default contains the statement 'Thank you for your patronage.'  This is
defined in either the style sheet or when the invoice is created.

*I* wrote a piece of scheme code that implemented a new style sheet that
added an additional image at the bottom -- I use that to pop in the
PayPal 'Payments by PayPal' badge to the bottom of my invoices.  With
the PayPal badge is my E-Mail address, which is needed to make a PayPal
payment.  I wrote this code for GnuCash 2.0.mumble (the version I am
running since I am still using CentOS 4 -- newer versions of GnuCash
need newer versions of various base libraries).

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933