bank information in invoice?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Wed Jun 10 09:48:01 EDT 2009

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
>> Hello. How can I put the company's bank information (to receive payment)
>> on the bottom of the invoice?
>>
>> I tried various ways. There are no bank information in File -> Properties.
>

> search the archives for stylesheet-with-footer.scm
> early March this year
> as I persuaded my son to cook up some code to do this for me.

I searched into the archive but didn't find it. I only found the very post
I am replying to.

I am sure it is much more useful if bank transfer information is optinally
stored as property of the bank account, while the invoice template have an
option to put this information part of the output.

I am also sure it could be much welcomed if a URI or an image could be
configured as the property of the company, and used as logo, optionally,
in the printed invoice.

I think for the moment I'll use "note" (which used to be "thanks for your
order" and see if there are better solution in the future.