Minimizing Unused Accounts

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 10 08:49:51 EDT 2009

Your suggestion eliminates the account from the chart of accounts and
transaction account list but they still appear in the Security List and
Report list as far as I know.  At least they will all be under one
Parent which will minimize the problem by putting them all in one place
for most lists.  One exception would be when you click on the Grand
Total at the bottom of the chart of accounts it shows all accounts in no
particular order that I can see.  I was trying to eliminate these
securities from all lists.  Your solution is probably better overall
since it keeps all the history.
Thanks for the feedback.
Mike