Custom Budget report editing

Dotson Duke six_d_duke at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 03:09:18 EDT 2009

Team,
I am a new user of Gnucash and I am using it to help monitor my finances since retirement.

Several weeks ago I generated a custom budget for expenses and tonight I realized that I needed to modify the budget to include additional time and quantities.  I opened the budget file and added this information using manual entry and the copy and paste functionality for the cells.  I saved the information and then attempted to open the "expense budget report" but it was not displayed in the dropdown list in the custom report option as before the edit.  How do I generate the amended report? Add it back to the custom report list?

The standard budget report that was generated automatically no longer starts with April 1, 2009 but only begins with June.  I began entries in the program in April.  How do I generate a standard  budget report beginning 4/1/09?

Thanks,
Duke