Cash Flow report vs. Income Statement

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Thu Jun 18 07:35:10 EDT 2009

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009, Ken Heard wrote:
>  I have nevertheless spent a good
> part of my career writing manuals to explain complex subjects geared to
> people with the intelligence level of the average 12 year old.
This is a good starting point, to describe the level at which the user
documentation should be aimed.

This list has seen an alteration in the type of question since the release of
the windows port.
There have been more questions on conversion tools and a lot more questions
which relate to bookkeeping methods.
We should appreciate that our new users in the windows world have opened our
eyes to a different set of queries, and understand that the documentation
format can be quite foreign to them (Linux users, just remember the first man
page you read).

--
You will be honored for contributing your time and skill to a worthy cause.