What tax line item to use for state UC tax?

Christopher Stamper christopherstamper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:29:21 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Michael DeBusk <michael at nlphilia.com>wrote:

> On Fri, June 19, 2009 21:09, Christopher Stamper wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know which category I should use?
>
> You are always able to add any accounts that aren't already there.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough...

I *have* created an account, 'tax:PA UC - Employee' . Now, however, I want
to assign a TXF category to this account (Edit -> Tax Options -> TXF
Categories).

I'm unable to find a TXF category that would be applicable, for State UC
taxes. I'm assuming that the correct category would be something like Form
W-2, State UC Tax Witheld, however I cannot find one.

--
Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper at gmail.com
Web: http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg