Are there windows binaries for 2.3.1?

David Goodenough david.goodenough at linkchoose.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 10:55:04 EDT 2009

On Monday 22 June 2009, Des Dougan wrote:
> 2.3.1 is a development version (2.4.0 will be the production release).
> Is that what you're looking for? 2.2.9 is the current production
> release.
Yes it is what I am looking for, I want to show it to a Windows user for
two reasons, the first being to show that that the Linux version is just
the same (reducing the fear factor for a Windows user) and the second
is to show them the SQL multi-user version.

This project is in the planning stage, but I want to show them that
good SME accounting software exists for Linux (they seem to think that
the only games in town are QuickBooks and Sage Line 50 - in the UK, and
both of those are Windows only).

David