Colour problem

Kim Jones manjo at sa.chariot.net.au
Fri Mar 6 05:19:52 EST 2009

Yes sorry forgot all bout that. Ok well  I am running window XP SP 3 or
which ever one is the latest (pretty sure it's 3), and GNU Cash was 2.2.8
which is where I was getting  the dark blue colour in the rows where I was
entering but I only just then downloaded the new update 2.2.9 and I now have
green and yellow rows which is much easier to see.  So I apologise for my
slowness (if that's even a word) in letting you know.
Thankyou
Regards
Kim