Coming from Money, any way to save filters?

Volker Englisch Volker at Englisch.us
Mon Mar 9 01:11:47 EDT 2009

On 03/02/2009 12:37 PM Arla wrote:
> Yes, but it only filters for the that instance that you have GNUCash open,
> I'd like to be able to save the filters so that every time I open GNUCash
> the same filter is applied.

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but as an alternative to
showing all entries you could set the 'Number of transactions' in the
'Register Defaults' preference.
I've set it to display about 6 months worth of entries for those accounts
that I use most (as a workaround to Bug 340589).

--
Volker Englisch
mailto:Volker at Englisch.us