GNU Cash free version from PC Welt 02/2009

Ulrike Fischer gnucash at nililand.de
Mon Mar 9 10:49:40 EDT 2009

Am Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:35:27 +0100 schrieb Harald Groß:

> today I installed your software and was very pleased to use it.

> Unfortunately all menus are in English although PC WELT mentioned this is a
> German version. So I only could find the tutorial in German not the program.

> How can I change the language into German; sorry, I could not find any help
> neither within the menus nor wihtin the tutorial.

As far as I know gnucash uses the settings of your OS. I installed
the version from gnucash.org on a win xp and it showed german menus
directly.

If you are using windows: Check the language settings (do you have a
DE in the task bar?). Or try this:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Changing_the_Language_on_Windows

--
Ulrike Fischer