Can I Change Schedule Frequency to 4-weekly?

Philip Tucker phil at tucker001.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 07:21:31 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've just started using Gnu-cash to remove myself from the clutches of Money.
It all looks very good except for one thing; in the frequency options there
are options for daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc. etc.  I need a 4-weekly
repeat.  Is there any way to change the frequency to 4 weeks?

I would be very grateful for help with this.

Thank you in anticipation.

Philip Tucker

Ps  I was going to try and contact you through the IRC channel but I couldn't
work out how to so I hope that this email can be answered