Jobs and Invoices

Colin Scott gnucash at double-bars.net
Mon Mar 30 19:43:00 EDT 2009

> So just how did you end up importing customer data into GnuCash?

I took advice from Andrew Sackville-West and looked here:

http://tellico.dyndns.org/drupal/node/1

where there is a Windows version that has an import function.  :-)

> I'd love to be able to do that, but didn't understand from your

Well, if you fancy doing it the hard way I'm happy to explain it in more
detail, but given that I wasn't entirely successful (though I think Derek
has now explained why, so I could probably make it work if I could be
bothered!) and there is no a semi-official method I don't think there is
too much point.  :-)

Colin