Visual Bug in 2.2.9

Rafferty Uy rafferty.uy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:21:42 EDT 2009

I have always experienced the same problem. What I do is to click on the
"Split" button and then click it again (unsplit) so that the screen will
refresh and show the transactions properly.

But I'd love to know if there's a solution to this bug.

Regards,

Rafferty D. Uy
Software Engineer @ ease solutions Pte. Ltd.
MBA Student @ National University of Singapore

"Being a CEO is like answering a call to bring the organization to a better
place than where you found it."
~ Ed Ludwig (CEO of Becton, Dickinson)