loans from/to spouse or somebody else

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:50:06 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have started to play around with Gnuash recently to see how to use it
in the family. Once I get comfortable with it, I will then give a little
how-to to various family memebers.

Can somebody give some ideas how to setup accounts for personal loans
to/from a spouse or a relative?

Also, how does one deal with a shared joint account? For example, say a
spousal couple has a joint account, but money is going in to that
account only from one spouse. How does the other use Gnucash to keep
track of money withdrawn/used from that joint account?

Thanks.

ever having been read.