Does --add-price-quotes also get currencies ?

Geert Janssens info at kobaltwit.be
Fri May 8 04:36:07 EDT 2009

On Friday 8 May 2009, AmigaPhil wrote:
> I wrote:
> > So now, I'm going to set the crontab to:
> > 20 22 * * 1-5 env LC_MONETARY="fr_FR.UTF-8" gnucash --add-price-quotes
> > Documents/GNUCash/MonPortefeuille >/dev/null 2>&1 #JOB_ID_1
>
> BTW, I don't know why I have "fr_FR.UTF-8" as settings while I set my
> config to use the Belgium timezone, but it doesn't matter in this case
> anyway.

I sometimes run into the same issue on my machine (running Mandriva 2009.1
right now). I still haven't figured out all the details about the locale and
how it gets set. I wonder if the Belgian locale isn't completely defined.

Heh, I sometimes have a feeling that Belgium is so small that it partly
disappears from the i18n radar... or better, it's so small there aren't enough
Belgians available to do what is necessary to fix the locale issues...

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I'm glad you managed to work it out.

Geert (from Grimberen by the way)
--
Kobalt W.I.T.
Web & Information Technology