Grand Total and Report Scroll bar missing

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Mon May 11 11:51:31 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestion but I guess I didn't make it clear that the
summary bar is checked and shows at the bottom of the Account List.  It
shows a blank $ for Assets and shows Profit $.XXXX.   Also the summary
Asset account shows zeros in all columns including the Total(USD) on the
account list but the subaccounts show totals.  If it makes a difference
I am using  Microsoft XP OS.
Mike