Best way to handle checks issued but never cashed?

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 20:45:22 EDT 2009

I'm not sure why you interpreted my comments as adding a column to an account. My suggestion was to add the obligation represented by the uncashed checks to a liabilty account so it wouldn't unreconcile your checking account. Of course, if these checks are 2 years old, you must have figured out how to deal with that by now.

Paul