Reconcile does not work for me

Michael McKay michael.mckay at sympatico.ca
Wed May 13 15:54:48 EDT 2009

Hi Ken,

What do you mean by "I reconciled as of the date of the bank statement, and
the entries in the ledger but not in
the bank statement were before that date"?  Shouldn't every entry in the
bank statement also be before the statement date?

Also, when you fill in the box on the reconciliation window with the "ending
balance", which number do you use, the ending balance of the statement or
the ending balance of the ledger?

My apologies if this is too obvious.

Yours,

Michael McKay