Entering historical data

Ian Haycox ian.haycox at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:51:28 EDT 2009

Don't know why, but I had no problem reconciling. The date and balance I
entered were from my latest statement and it reconciled the historical
transactions OK and left the previously reconciled transactions of a later
date as reconciled.

I've only been using GC for a couple of days, so maybe beginners luck, or
the way I altered the opening balances.

BTW - I read the links you provided for the GC list, but Firefox flagged an
Invalid Security Certificate for https://lists.gnucash.org

Ian.

--
Ian