2 Gnu cash questions

bob_saggett czechman345 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 14:20:33 EDT 2009

I'm running gnu cash 2.2.9.

Question 1:  In a basic budget, when I set values individual income sources
and individual expenses, they don't add to give a total for the whole income
account or expense account.  Is there a setting that I need to change?  or
am I just supposed to add them with a calculator and type them in?

Question 2:  How can I add the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
accounts to my account tree?  I know how to add a new account to it, but I'd
rather just add these defaults with all of their default settings.

Thank you.