Assets Barchart

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Apr 5 05:01:27 EDT 2010

On Sunday 04 April 2010 23:20:49 Luiz Carlos da Costa Junior wrote:
> Is this the correct forum to ask questions like that?

Hi,

Yes, this forum is the correct place for the questions you have asked.  I've
never used the assets barchart, so don't feel I can offer any specific
advice.

However, for most of the reports, once you have run them, you can then set
date periods etc. using the "options" button - have you checked that the
accounts you need are selected and that the date range is correct?

Maf.