"Expense over time" legend titles

fraxel chrispalmeros at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 10:59:43 EDT 2010

Hi!

I am a new user, and have searched for this problem, and been unable to find
it, apologies if it widely known.

I recently inherited a set of accounts, which are on Gnucash (version
2.2.9). Gnucash seems great for our purposes. However recently I have
started producing some reports, and the default "Expenses over time" report,
produces a somewhat strange result.

I attach a screen shot to illustrate the problem, the table below the
barchart displays the correct values and titles for the bar chart, however
the barchart legend adds "Expenses:Behind the scenes working group" to the
end of the "Expenses:Building" title, this results in the other key titles
being incorrectly placed, and the creation of "Series8". (There is no
series8 in these accounts).

Is this a known bug? or is it possible that there is something set up
incorrectly in these accounts? Either way is there a suggested fix?

Many thanks,

Chris

http://n4.nabble.com/file/n1774199/expense_over_tine.jpg