Adding previous transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 14 09:07:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

Please remember to CC the list on all replies using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality..

"Alex Hill" <alex_hill at arach.net.au> writes:

> So how would you suggest increasing the income and respective accounts?

Well, if you start your accounting at time T0 which is in the middle of
a period I'd just set the opening balances appropriately for all
accounts (including the income account) using Equity:Opening Balances.

Or just manually create the previous invoice Income -> Asset
transactions by hand.

-derek