Report net income?
sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 14:19:26 EDT 2010
I'm not at my machine to check this, but it seems to me you could use a transaction report on the destination account that uses a filter to filter by your income account.
1) select Reports->Transaction report
2) Click on the Options button (after the report initially runs)
3) Change the selected accounts to your bank account only (that will give you all the transactions in this account)
4) Change the Filter Account to your income account (that should eliminate everything except the transactions coming from Income)
5) Set the dates to the time period in question
6) Click Okay
See if that works for you
--- On Thu, 4/22/10, Daniel Trezub <daniel3ub at gmail.com> wrote:
> From: Daniel Trezub <daniel3ub at gmail.com>
> Subject: Report net income?
> To: "Users Gnucash" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
> Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 6:34 PM
> Hi, people.
> I use GnuCash to track my paycheck in every detail. For
> every paycheck I
> have a split transaction that includes everything I know
> (and the company
> provides me).
> Now I need to give a look at my net income. Is there some
> way to get a nice
> report about my net income? I mean the money that REALLY
> comes into my bank
> Daniel Trezub
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
More information about the gnucash-user